Saturday, March 21, 2009

Come on baby. Get in this mud with me.

Alright, well I'm still having trouble getting these mixes into a sharable form, so I've decided to post a song a week until I figure this out.

So I've been dling a ton of New Orleans and Louisiana music from the 50s to the 70s because I want to start DJing a New Orleans music night at a bar somewhere around here. This track isn't by any means the funkiest or most danceable of the songs I've hoarded, but I can't help but chuckle every time I listen to it. Enjoy!

Danny James - Boogie in the Mud


PS-sorry to all the mac users, but it's in wma format. I'm sure you'll figure something out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can handle your wma. Don't talk down to us.

Good stuff, I'm down with the guitar boogieing for me.

Andrew